Clinique, your first line of defense this summer

It's getting hotter and hotter by the day and not only does it leave us uncomfortable but it also gives major damage on our skin.

Did you know that our skin is like a major hard drive? It keeps a record of every single sun interaction we have had in the past. And do you know when you'll see the results? When we are old and gray and when we can no longer find ways to get rid of it... yes, it will be too late.

Unless, you've got an army of skin care products that help you combat all that now.

The General of this army is a one strong sunscreen (sunblock to some) that will protect your skin from the damaging UVA and UVB. Always keep one on hand and make sure to keep sun exposure to the minimum.
Align Center

click to enlarge photo.

Summer is definitely a good excuse to get that sun-kissed tan but you don't need to damage your skin to get that glowing burnt look. Just spray on a healthy self-tanner and nobody is none the wiser that your beach bod came out of the can.

I'm off to Laguna (destination: Hot Springs) to get some much needed R&R. I hope I have time to drop by Rustan's Shangri-la to get me Clinique's new SPF 50 Face Cream and Body Cream. I can't believe they are only P1,540 and P1,650. I thought they'd be pricier.

I really got to reacquaint myself with Clinique.


much love,
Shen

Comments

Popular Posts